Safety And Allergy Guidelines & Disclaimer
At ResQ Organics, we believe we provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for pets and people. However, please read the following guidelines and disclaimer…..the following safety guidelines should be observed before using ResQ Organics products:
- Content on this website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- CBD products are not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18.
- All products should be used only as directed on the label.
- CBD should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A Doctor's advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental dietary product.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Please consult a veterinarian if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- ResQ Organics products are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in rare cases may cause sensitivity in certain pets (or humans). Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use.
- ResQ Organics is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Our products contain oils and butters from natural nuts. If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult a doctor/veterinarian.
- Information provided on our website, has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.
All of our skincare products are 100% guaranteed! You can return them ANY TIME for a full refund...no time limit...no expiration.
We know our products work! Our clients report astonishing results. They are experiencing immediate relief from pain, itching, and much more.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our ResQ Organics Skin Products simply return the unused portion with your name and address and a brief explanation to:
ResQ Organics Skin Care
524 S. Commons Court
Deerfield IL 60015
Please allow 4 weeks processing. Your refund will be issued in the total amount of the purchase price, excluding shipping. We will issue a refund to your credit card, PayPal account or send a check.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee for all CBD Products! We will gladly accept unopened products purchased at ResQOrganicsPets.com or ResQOrganics.com for return or exchange within 30 days. For returns received within 30 days of delivery, we’ll credit your original form of payment. Please use the address listed above.
If products are purchased through other outlets such as pet stores or through your veterinarian, please contact them directly regarding their return policy.
We are currently shipping to all 50 states in the US.
At this time, we do NOT ship internationally.
We strive to fulfill the orders as quickly as possible, most same-day or within 24 hours, but we do ask you allow 48 to 72 hours for orders to ship.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: Communicate with you; Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use LiquidWeb & WordPress to power our online store--you can read more about how LiquidWeb uses your Personal Information here: https://www.liquidweb.com/about-us/policies/privacy-policy/. And WordPress here: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless (and until) you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
524 So Commons Ct, Deerfield, IL, 60015, United States